Packed with features, the Foton Truck range is ready for business. The heart of every Foton truck is a high-output Cummins engine that has been designed to deliver outstanding power and torque together with industry-leading economy and reliability.
With up to 8,500 kg GVM, there’s sure to be a Foton truck that’s right for you.
|BJ1049NB||Nudge bar (each)|
|BJ1049TB||Tow bar kit|
Fog Light Protectors
|BJ1049FLP||Fog light protectors (set)|
|BJ1049HLP||Headlight protectors (set)|
|BJ1049DM||Dash mat grey (each)|
|BJ1049WSP||Passenger side weathershield (each)|
|BJ1049WSD||Driver side weathershield (each)|
Hub Cap Kits
|BJ1049HCK||Hub cap kits|
Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. (BFCEC) is the product of a 2.7 billion yuan joint investment between Foton and Cummins. With annual production capacity of 400,000 units, the joint venture produces Cummins ISF 2.8-litre and ISF 3.8-litre diesel engines.
The ISF is the latest addition to Cummins extensive range of dependable engines. Ideal for use in light commercial vehicles, customers will benefit from exceptional performance and low operating costs, with the reliability and durability expected from Cummins. Key environmental benefits include low noise and low emissions capability.
Based on Cummins experience of over 5 million engines in use in on-highway applications around the world, the ISF family has been developed with high performance and low weight, specifically for light commercial applications such as trucks.
Torque and power are high for engines of this size and weight, making them ideal for weight sensitive and space constrained installations. Advanced thermal engineering has made the ISF capable of running at higher operating temperatures, reducing the size and cost of the vehicle cooling package. Superior Analysis Led Design makes the Cummins ISF engines the lightest and the strongest engine in their displacement class whilst the modular architecture enables easy upgrade for future emissions requirements.
These key design features form the basis of Cummins strategy to provide evolutionary products which continue to keep the company significantly ahead of the competition. The ISF is unique to Cummins, providing equipment manufacturers with an extremely efficient and cost effective power unit, backed by the renowned dependability of Cummins engines.
ISF Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary Architecture – The design of the 2.8-litre and 3.8-litre engines provides high durability with low weight, maximising vehicle payload. Key features include a stiffer block, composite oil pan and valve cover and a rear gear train which results in lower noise, with reduced harshness and vibration. The modular architecture allows for easy access and single side servicing, reducing operating costs.
- Advanced Thermal Engineering – High Top Tank temperature capability facilitates higher operating temperatures thereby reducing the size and cost of the cooling package required on the vehicle.
- Electronic Integration – Industry standard datalink accepts inputs from all powertrain components. Creates a seamless flow of information shared along with a high speed network.
- Electronic Control Module (ECM) – Has a high processing capability maintaining an optimum balance between load demands, fuel-efficiency and emissions control.
- High Pressure Common Rail system – Works at extremely high pressure and provides precise control of the combustion process. Capable of generating injection pressures that allow for refined and rapid power delivery, low noise and fuel efficient performance.
- Wastegated Turbocharger – Developed by Cummins Turbo Technologies to provide excellent performance across rpm range as well as improved response through higher low-end torque.
- Latest Engine Filtration – Class leading oil and fuel filtration systems developed by Cummins Filtration for exceptional engine protection.
- Emissions Technology – Cummins meets global emissions by adopting the right technology for each market’s emissions limits, test cycles and operational factors. No other engine company has all of the critical sub-systems in-house; electronic control, air handling, fuel systems, combustion technology, filtration and exhaust aftertreatment. The appropriate technologies are chosen for engines to be optimised to not only meet the stringent emissions levels, but also add substantial value to our customers. The ISF engines achieve Euro 4 using Selective Catalytic Reduction. Cummins integrated system provides the highest levels of performance and fuel economy with the longest service intervals and low noise. It enables the move to Euro 5 with minimal impact on the installation.
|Engine:||2.8L Cummins ISF Euro5|
|Power:||110kW @ 2900rpm|
|Max Torque Nm/rpm:||360Nm @ 1500-2900 rpm|
|Type:||4 Cylinder 16 valve|
|Fuel Injection System:||Direct Injection high pressure common rail system|
|Air Intake System:||Turbocharged and air-to-air intercooler|
|Air Cleaner:||Paper element|
|Type:||Dry single plate with damper springs|
|Type:||ZF - 5 speed|
|Gear Ratio:||1st: 5.015|
|PTO:||Provision LHS transmission case|
|Type:||Auto adjusting with dual circuit hydraulic control, vacuum assist|
|ABS:||4 channel type|
|Front Disc Size:||296mm / 35mm|
|Rear Drum Size:||300 x 75mm|
|Parking Brake:||Drum Brake off Transmission|
|Exhaust Brake:||Vacuum controlled|
Wheels & Tyres
|Wheel Type:||6 stud wheel|
|Number of Tyres:||7 incl Spare|
|Top Speed km/h:||115|
|Gradeability Tan % @ GVM:||37|
|Final Drive Ratio:||4.375|
Axle Load & Tyre Load Limits
|Front Axle:||Solid I-beam|
|Front Axle Tyre Rating kg:||2400kg|
|Rear Axle:||Full Floating Banjo type|
|Rear Axle Tyre Rating kg:||4000kg|
|Front:||Taper leaf spring, double acting telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers|
|Leaf Spring No:||7|
|Rear:||Multi-leaf main spring with multi-leaf helper, double acting telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers|
|Leaf Spring No:||5 + 4|
|Type:||12 Volt System|
|Starter Capacity:||12 volt / 2.5kW|
|Front Axle Weight:||1000 kg|
|Rear Axle Weight:||1443 kg|
|Total Vehicle Tare Weight:||2500|
|Rated Load Capacity:||1990|
|Type:||Cold Riveted Ladder Frame|
|Chassis Width at Rear:||700mm|
|Side Rail Dimensions:||170 x 60 x 5.0mm|
|Maximum Tensile Strength:||630 N/mm2|
|Towing Hooks:||Fitted front and rear|
|Type:||Power assisted recirculating ball type|
|Tank Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Type:||Forward Control, all steel welded construction|
|Cabin Strength Standard:||Complies to ECE-R29|
|Heavy Duty Non Slip Entry Step:||Yes|
|Roof Mounted Clearance Lamps:||NA|
|Front mud flaps:||Yes|
|Rear mud flaps:||Yes|
|Steering:||Telescopic/tilting steering column with locking device|
|Windscreen Glass:||Laminated glass|
|Drivers Seat:||2 way Adjustable, urethane foam pads, high back|
|Passengers Seat:||Reclining seat, fixed centre seat|
|Drivers Seat Belt:||3 point type|
|Passenger Seat Belt:||3 point type|
|Centre Passenger Seat Belt:||2 point type|
|Sunvisors:||Driver and Passenger|
|Ventilator:||Forced type - electric blower|
|Inside Rear Mirror:||Flat Type|
|Audio:||AM/FM Radio with CD Player|
|Reversing Sensors:||Digital distance display / Buzzer|
|Remote Central Locking:||Yes|
|Windscreen wipers 2 speed with intermittent function:||Yes|
|Halogen multi-reflector headlamps:||Yes|
|Centre Seat Back Console and 2 cup holders:||Yes|
|Entry Assist Handles:||Yes|
|Meters and Gauges:||Electronically driven Speedometer and Tachometer|
|Digital odometer with intergrated dual tripmeter|
|Fuel level/Urea gauges|
|Warning, pilot lamps and sensors:||Turn signal and hazard|
|Engine oil pressure|
|Fog lamp front|
|Fuel level warning|
|Brake fluid low level|
|ABS system failure|
|Wheel Base (mm):||2800|
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm):||5425×1990×2260|
|Cab Chassis Dimentions (mm):||5305×1840×2190|
|Inner Dimensions of Cargo Tray (mm):||3655×1900×380|
|Wheel Track(front/rear) (mm):||1530/1425|
|Min. Ground Clearance (mm):||180|
|3 Years / 160,000km1:||Std|
|24/7 Foton Truck Assist2:||Std|
|Cab corrosion perforation:||3 Years / Unlimited km|
1. 3 year/160,000km warranty (whichever comes first).